Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Art Show Tomorrow!

I've got a booth at a craft show tomorrow. I'll be showing and selling my artwork for the masses! (Or maybe I'll just be showing it to the 13 people who arrive by bus from the old folks home.) If you're in the DFW Area please come check it out.

I'll have originals, prints of all sizes and note cards. I'll also be taking print orders and commissions. (Maybe you need something to liven up your space at the Happy Acres Retirement Home?) I'd love to see you - please come by and say hello!  And if you can't make it because you live elsewhere, check out my online shop HERE.



Here is a quick taste of my work on Etsy:

3 comments:

Francine Gardner said...

Good luck with the event! I just finished the Designing greenwich show...a little exhausted.

Emily said...

Hope you sell tons!

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Sarah- How exciting! I hope you have a GREAT show. As someone who's sat in booths far too many times to even count, it's not all fun and a lot of dragging about, but so worth it to get encouragement, advice and support from the community!

You have so much to share - have a wonderful time - wish I could be there.

Loretta