Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mosaic Artist - Constance Chantilis

I just did a photo shoot for Houzz.com at the home of mosaic artist, Constance Chantilis in Dallas, Texas. I was totally blown away by the beauty of her home and I'm really excited to share it with you in the near future.  However, I thought I'd give you a peek at her amazing studio, which was recently renovated by Michael Thompsett of Garrison Rock Construction. A lot of the tables and storage solutions in the studio are actually restaurant equipment - brilliant! I'll post photos and a link to my Houzz article on Constance's home when it publishes.  Until then, enjoy these photos, which are from her website - www.cacmosaicdesigns.com.


 




 




And here is a taste of Constance's work:














1 comment:

Connie said...

Wow! I'm hooked. Can't wait to see your article in Houzz.