Saturday, August 30, 2014

Closing Night at the Utah Shakespeare Festival

Last night saw the closing performance of "Sense and Sensibility". It was a tearful goodbye. I have absolutely loved every one of our 36 performances and could happily continue doing this show forever.

Today is also my final matinee for "Into the Woods". The summer season at the Utah Shakespeare Festival is over today and most of the actors will return home to Chicago, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, New York, Washington DC, Dallas and beyond. The plays were marvelous, but the thing I will miss most is the spectacular company of actors and technicians. Never again will this wonderful group of people be reconstituted. I have nothing but love, gratitude and appreciation for the summer I'm leaving behind.





Here are some of my back stage snapshots as 
Lady Middleton from "Sense and Sensibility".




And here are some snapshots from my time as 
Granny (and the Giant and Cinderella's Mother) in "Into the Woods".




I will miss these two ladies.




1 comment:

Notes From ABroad said...

LOL, what a cute granny you are ...
Glad you enjoyed yourself .. wish I could have actually been there and seen it .