Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Home Tour | Architect and Artist Tomás Colaço

Today, I'm still pouring over the photos of studios created by work-at-home artists for inspiration as I contemplate my own home studio. The photos below are from the home of architect Tomás Colaço, who splits his time between Tangiers and Lisbon. He is also a professor at the University of Milan. I am especially drawn to all of the atmospheric murals and frescos painted directly onto his interior walls. Take a look...















To see more photos of this home, visit Tomás Colaço's blog HERE.


Also, remember that our Radical Homemaking book giveaway ends on Sunday. If you haven't entered yet, there is still time! Click HERE to learn more and enter to win three books by homesteader and author Shannon Hayes.



1 comment:

tomás colaço said...

I'm glad you like it here.thnx best t