Thursday, January 15, 2015

Huge Vintage Lamp

This week, I bought an enormous vintage lamp from someone in my neighborhood. Really, this thing is over three feet tall! But I needed a big burst of light in my dark dining room and this lamp certainly fits the bill.





And as for my bathroom remodel, we are definitely in the final throes of this massive project. I'm so pleased with how it's turning out. A few more finishing touches and it will be ready for photos! Here's a little sneak peek. Thanks to the amazing people at Moen who donated this faucet fixture for the project. I think it  looks really sharp.





And finally...

Three random things you should know:

1)  THIS cashmere sweater from J.Jill, usually $249 is on sale today for $101.99. I got it for Christmas from my in-laws and it's my favorite thing ever. It also comes in petite and plus sizes. Go get yours.

2)  And for those of you who just thought to yourself, "Yes - I need plus size clothing that is stylish and doesn't look like a potato sack", I just found a beautiful collection of linen clothing in exactly my style for the more statuesque. (They also have misses styles). Check out Vivid Linen.

3)  There is still time to enter our Radical Homemaking giveaway. Click HERE for details and to enter!


1 comment:

Librarian Tells All said...

Wow, that lamp is gorgeous! Is it a Stiffel lamp?